Medical Eye Care
"My passion for excellence and a desire to help patients achieve the most out of their visual needs keeps me actively engaged in my patient's medical care."
- Certified Therapeutic Optometrist, Texas Board Optometry, 2017
- Doctorate of Optometry, Illinois College of Optometry, 2013
- Member, Gold Key Optometric Honor Society, 2013
- Externship, Battle Creek VA Medical Center, 2012
- Licensed Optometrist, States of Texas and Michigan
- Graduate, Bachelor of Science, University of Michigan, 2009
Active in His Profession
“My greatest joy as an optometrist is getting to know my patients and their families while helping them achieve their best possible vision and understanding the health of their eyes. Being new to Texas and the Dallas area I have experienced so much southern hospitality and kindness that it makes my transition that much easier. I am looking forward to settling down here and becoming an active member of the community.”
"Our healthcare environment is incredibly complex and is changing rapidly."
- Kathy Giusti