Dr. Alycia Green
Advanced Eye Care
"It is an exciting time of employing advanced technology in eye care that changes the way our profession is practiced. I am honored to be able to provide the newest, most advanced diagnostic and clinical treatment available to my patients."
- Optometric Glaucoma Specialist, Texas Optometry Board, 2004
- Therapeutic Optometrist, Texas Optometry Board, 2001
- Doctorate of Optometry, University of Houston, 1999
- Licensed Optometrist, State of Texas, 2001 – Present
- Licensed Optometric Physician, State of Arkansas, 2000 – 2003
- Externship, Keesler Air Force Base, Primary Care & Ocular Pathology, 1999
- Externship, Veterans Administration Hospital, Palo Alto, CA, Low Vision Rehabilitation and Geriatric Ocular Pathology, 1998
Professional Recognition and Excellence
“Community & professional memberships allow me to stay connected to my patients and my peers.”
- Awarded, Clinical Excellence Award in Family Practice, 1997,1998
- Awarded, Clinical Excellence Award in Pediatrics, 1998
- Leadership, Student Body President, 1997-1998
- Leadership, National Leadership Council Representative, 1997-1998
“I'm blessed that my doctoral and post-doctoral practice of Optometry has allowed me to care for patients of all ages, from toddlers to retired veteran"
- Volunteer, Preschool & Children's Ministry, 2002 - 2006
- Volunteer, Communion Service Team, 2007 to Present
- Volunteer, Wipe Out Kids Cancer, 2008
Patients seen by Dr. Green cover a wide range of ophthalmological conditions; however, pediatric eye care is of a special interest.
Dr. Green maintains office hours at both the Colleyville location and the Keller / Southlake Locations.
"The power of imagination makes us infinite."
- John Muir